Who’s not willing when it comes to free tablets? Well, if you’re one of them, you’ve come to the right page. We will reveal the method to get the free assurance wireless tablet.
Given the importance of technology in our daily lives, and with the pandemic causing all of our lives to go online, the government has taken the initiative to assist those experiencing financial difficulties by providing them with wireless tablets. In the United States, one such initiative is the Assurance Wireless Company. However, there are other such organizations that operate independently while pursuing the same goal.
To begin, what exactly is a wireless tablet? A wireless tablet is now a device that allows you to efficiently connect to the internet. It allows us to study, work, play games, communicate with one another, and perform a variety of other tasks. All of this is possible with only an internet connection connected to your device.
Continue reading to learn how to obtain them.
How do I qualify for the free assurance wireless tablet?
While applying for the Assurance Wireless Tablet, keep in mind the collaborative and individual sources that will assist you in obtaining it. What they all have in common is that all of these organizations, whether working independently or collaboratively with the government, aim to assist those in need. They aim to provide technology to those in need so that those who are financially disadvantaged can compete with others in terms of materials at the very least.
So, in order to qualify, keep the following points in mind:
- Your income must be less than the federal poverty line, even if you work 40 hours or more per week.
- You should be receiving other forms of government assistance, such as SNAP, SSI, the Free Lunch Program, or even Medicaid. This ensures that you truly require the Assurance Wireless Tablet.
You can also go to their official website and see if you can check off all of the items on the list. The website has also provided their official email address and customer service phone number in case of any further issues.
What are the documents we need to submit?
- Copies of your Benefits ID Card
- A letter from a qualifying agency
- A Benefits statement for the current or previous year
- Income-Based Eligibility with your application
- Documents to prove your gross income and family size
You’ll also have to submit a three-month statement for the following requirements too:
- Pay stubs for Social Security Benefits
- Statements of Veterans’ Benefits
- Statements of Retirement or Pension
- Statement of Unemployment Benefits
Along with the above mentioned documents, you’ll also have to provide these following documents too:
- An income statement from your workplace
- A State of Federal Income return
- A Federal letter of General Assistance
- Either Divorce papers or some child support documentation
So, how would you go further with the application process?
- Visit the official page to check your eligibility
- Determine whether the programme is available in the state where you live.
- Create a checklist based on the state-specific criteria.
- When you see ‘see if you qualify today’, click on ‘Apply now’
- You’ll be asked to enter your zip code
- After that, you’ll be redirected to the State’s Assurance Wireless Lifeline Program
- When you click ‘Apply now’ you will be redirected to the application form on their official website.
- Fill out all of the necessary information and apply for the programme.
How should I track the status of my application?
- Only after you’ve submitted your application, you can check its status.
- You will need the 6-10 digit application identification number and your home zip code to track the application. This 6-10 digit number is the one you generated and will be included in your welcome letter.
- Make sure you fill out the application with all of the required information and documents. Make sure to also include a letter of intent.
If you have any questions about your application number, please contact customer service at 1-(888)-898-4888.
Make certain that you provide complete and accurate information, as any errors may result in your exclusion from the programme. You should also keep in mind that your family only has one member. For more information Learn here
What benefits and restrictions come with qualifying for the Assurance Wireless EBB Program?
- A specific amount of monthly data depending on the state you reside in, however majority of the states receive 4.5-6 GB data
- Unlimited monthly text messages
- add talk-time and internet services of your choice
- excellent servicing without any requirement of activation fee
- new or a second-hand android smartphone
- able to upgrade your smartphone
- local phone numbers are not available at some point
- return services only applicable within 7 days of purchase
- only one lifeline per family
- model of smartphone received depends on the availability
- Is the Assurance Wireless Tablet programme truly complimentary?
Yes, the Program is intended to help those who are financially disadvantaged. To learn more, read the entire article.
- What is the phone carrier used by the Assurance Wireless Tablet Program?
The government-funded programme is offered by Virgin Mobile and operates on the Sprint Network.
- Are Qlink and Assurance Wireless similar?
Yes, both the companies offer wireless services to their customers, but the former is a separate entity that uses the T-mobile network and offers its customers discounted technology and services, whereas the latter is a subsidiary of Virgin Mobile that uses the Sprint Network and offers its customers free technology and services. However, the latter is usually more expensive.
- How do I get my hands on the Qlink Tablet?
You must first apply for it first, and that can be done by visiting their official website and filling out the application. The Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program provides it.
- What is the income limit for the Assurance Wireless?
Your income should be at 135% of the Federal Poverty Line. If you are a family of three, your income should be from somewhere $0 to $29,646 per annum.
Now that we’ve succeeded in keeping you interested until the end of the article, we hope we’ve been able to answer all of your questions.
As a well-known company that provides free technology to its eligible customers, you must apply and provide all of the documents that are required.
Stay tuned for more articles like this.